Did I have you at Browned Butter?
Another delicious, mouth-watering, give me another piece, Friday night pizza!
We have been brushing up on our Pachisi Board Game skills and our Pizza making skills to host a few Friday Night Friendship Gatherings!
Now to dig out the Fondue Pot…..
Following the Recipe found thru Pinterest from Lauren’s Latest (here).
And then tweaking it just a bit ~ recipe below.
Browned Butter Chicken Alfredo Pizza
Ingredients For Alfredo and then Pizza
- 1/4 cup salted butter
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 3/4 cup grated parmesan cheese (I used shredded)
- salt & pepper to taste
- pizza dough (I made my own recipe found here.)
- 1 1/2 cups cubed rotisserie chicken (I baked and shred chicken breasts)
- 2 cups Italian Blend grated cheese (I used mozerella, cheddar and shredded parmesan)
- seasoning to taste
- Mix and Heat Alfredo, first melting the butter until browned, then turning the heat lower and adding the heavy cream, then parmesan cheese, stirring continuously. Spread half over Pizza Dough. Toss Chicken with other half of Alfredo. Then add Chicken to Pizza Dough. Then add Cheeses and Seasonings. Bake at 400 about 20 minutes, until Cheese is melted and full of gooooooooey goodness!
Everyone likes Pizza to fit their taste buds.
Delicious from the first bite to the last bite, to the following days left overs.
Anyone up for a Friday Night Pizza and Pachisi Gathering?
Coming Soon ~ Distressing with Whites, Being Mindful, Twill Tape Ribbons, Chocolate Salami, ToleTown Flutter Nutters, and After School Snacks!