Have you ever had that one recipe ~ you know the one, the one that your called upon to make for every occasion?
If you have ever worked in an office setting, you know the drill for pot-lucks, promotions, birthdays or holiday celebrations…..the ‘what to bring‘ list is posted on the community board and everyone makes note of what they are bringing….and it usually comes down to everyone bringing what they are ‘known’ for….and the guys sign up for paper products and beverages. It’s a given.
It’s also fun to see new folks either signing up for the chips or adding their best dish.
My last employment over 13 years ~ was in an office of about 30 women for a Lighting Company……the list went up ~ and I was always told (and never asked) ‘Amy, you’re making ‘those brownies‘ with ‘that topping‘.
Ok, ‘those brownies with that topping’ it is.
‘THOSE’ Brownies will melt in your mouth, yet have the cracked top that we so enjoy ~ but it is ‘THAT’ Topping that makes it all that more yummy.
Enjoy this recipe, it won’t be your last time eating ‘Those Brownies‘.
‘Those Brownies’ with ‘That’ Topping
- 1 Cup Butter
- 4 1oz Squares Unsweetened Chocolate
- 4 1 oz Squares Semisweet Chocolate
- 2 3/4 Cup Sugar
- 5 Large Eggs
- 1 TBSP Vanilla
- 2 Cup Flour
- 1 8oz Block of Cream Cheese Softened (for topping)
- 1/2 Cup Confectioner's Sugar (for topping)
- 1 8oz Container Frozen Whipped Topping (thawed) (for topping)
- 1 7oz Jar Marshmallow Creme (for topping)
- Preheat Oven 350
- Line a 13 x 9 inch baking pan with foil and spray with non-stick cooking spray
- In a bowl, combine butter and both chocolates, then microwave until you are able to stir until smooth and melted. Let cool for 10 minutes.
- In a separate bowl, combine sugar and eggs and beat until pale and fluffy. Add butter and chocolate mixture along with vanilla, beating until smooth. Beat in flour gradually. Pour batter into pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until set. Cool completely.
- For Topping ~ beat cream cheese and confectionern sugar until smooth. Add whipped topping and marshmallow creme and beat until mixed.
5 thoughts on “Those Brownies with That Topping”
Oh my! I need to try those! And you’re so right about the guys! LOL
the topping is my favorite go-to! Enjoy!
Looks Yummy. Thank you!